CBOGOT CONSULTING has been chosen by RRmedia to upgrade a teleport in the USA for a major customer. This will be the largest and most advanced RRmedia location.The project is very complex and as expected has a very tight time schedule. We will be responsible for:
- Establishing the required infrastructure for the project
- Managing all subcontractors working on the project
- Managing the relationship wth the end customer content company executives and senior management
- Managing the allocation of resources to the project, in particular the resources in the US distribution site.
- Insuring that RRmedia meets all of its obligations to the end customer
- Making sure that the project meets the required SLA.
The site will support multiple services
- Downlink and Fiber delivery
- The downlink of over 620 channels via satellite , over 20 video channels via fiber and over 50 audio channels
- It will perform all of the required transcoding and down-conversion and encryption
- These channels will then be distributed vi fiber to POPs as required
- Fiber reception and Uplink
- We will receive content from the POPs primarily VOD content
- This will be multiplexed and uplinked to the appropriate satellites
- We will also provide Multi-Bit-Rate (MBR) transcoding and streaming
All of this activity will be monitored 24/7
CBOGOT CONSULTING was chosen due to our in-depth knowledge of the technology, and the ability to drive projects to a successful completion, on time and on budget. We look forward to this exciting challenge and the successful completion of the project.